Welcome > HISTORY AND RESOURCES > Wellington Yacht Club
Wellington Yacht Club
The Wellington Yacht Club was officially formed in 1881, and appear to have ceased operations in 1883, when the Port Nicholson Yacht Club was established. A lot may be inferred about the activities of the club, but nothing certain. Below is a link to their rule book, published 1883.